We are looking for a Front End Developer who can make the magic happen! Your role will be to create great user experiences across websites, apps and online campaigns. To do this, you need to have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the web development process.
As a key person in our development team, you need to be passionate about creating pixel perfect websites and web apps, working alongside our back end developers. In our fast paced environment you’ll enjoy solving problems and adapting quickly to design and development requirements.
This position is remote and open to candidates in Australia.
- Work with our team to deliver great experiences across our client websites/systems and our products
- Create front end solutions that can interact with our back-end systems
- Identify and address opportunities for UX improvements
- Participate and perform both design reviews and code reviews
- Collaborate with other people in teams to help find solutions to problems faced
- Develop, implement and promote standards, practices and processes for front end development
Essential experience, talent and skills:
- Very strong layout and design skills with high attention to detail
- Knowledge of standards-based development and best practices
- UI design and development for desktop, mobile and tablets
- Using Git and working in source driven development environments
- Designing front end architectures
- Cross-browser and cross-device development knowledge
- Configuring front end build tools, NPM, Webpack, etc
- Working with back-end systems developed with WordPress, Magento, Laravel, Statamic or similar
- Front end frameworks – TailwindCSS and Vue.js
- Migrating solutions from legacy front ends to use modern front end technologies
- Design tools – Figma, Sketch, Illustrator
- Quoting and requirements gathering/documentation
If this sounds like you and the challenge you’ve been looking for, apply today.