ABOUT THE ROLE
Looking to bring your experience to one of WA’s most innovative and adaptive independent advertising agencies? Find yourself at home at Workhouse and surround yourself with 35+ creative, resourceful and team-focussed people.
Workhouse is home to something different. We leave our egos at the door and work as a collective of business specialists to deliver the most effective and creative solutions for our clients. It’s an inspiring way to work and one that ensures our clients and our agency are constantly working together towards a common goal.
Workhouse is on the hunt for an experienced SEM and/or SEO professional who can bring a performance-driven focus to some of our key accounts. In your role, you will work as part of our Search team who works directly with the Digital Integration Director and Account Service team to ensure campaign and client success.
- 3+ years in a similar Search role and be an expert in setup and running of Google Ads and Bing campaigns
- Formulating and implementing the latest white hat Search Engine Optimisation strategies across technical, on-site architecture & optimisation, link building and content
- Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics setup
- Testing, collecting and analysing data demonstrating ROAS
- Ensuring good conversion rates through multi-variate testing
- Conducting market research and analytics to identify trends and valuable insights
- Conducting competitor research
- Providing and implementing ongoing optimisations and recommendations
Who we’re looking for…
- Performance paid media expert
- Strong analytical thinker
- Organised operator with an ability to manage competing priorities, as well as being able to manage direct reports and guide their professional development
- A detail orientated approach. You’ll be working across big clients with complex product structures and campaign set ups.
- Excellent communicator and ability to build and maintain meaningful relationships
- Someone who is looking to challenge the norm and push the boundaries
- Someone who is a proven problem solver
- Someone who keeps up to date with all Search trends and emerging technologies and actively seeks to bring new thinking into their work
In return, you’ll join a culture that’s driven by high-performance and building great relationships. This is an awesome opportunity for someone who’s keen for an exciting new challenge, ready to develop their skills and is looking to work in a truly collaborative and fun environment.
Sound like you? Please apply…