Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
We are looking for an SEO Specialist to complement our full service offering to our extensive portfolio of local and national clients.
Working within our digital team, you will be establishing and running client strategies, helping to deliver strong ongoing SEO results.
Reporting the work completed and the successes delivered will be an important part of your role. This will involve a close working relationship with our Digital Integration Director and Account Management team to help communicate the strategies, objectives, outcomes and deliverables to our clients.
Please apply if you can demonstrate a best practice approach to:
- White Hat and ethical SEO initiatives / strategies that deliver a competitive ROI
- Testing, collecting and analysing data demonstrating ROI
- Ensuring good conversion rates through multi-variate testing
- Conducting market research to identify trends and insights
- Your understanding of the tactics and strategies used to improve keyword rankings
- Technical Site Audits including the understanding of the data presented and the ability to provide recommendations for our web development team to implement ongoing optimisations and recommendations
- Keyword & competitor research including the presentation and implementation of identified opportunities for improvement
- Link (citation) building including local directory submission and developing outreach strategies
- Content strategy including understanding searcher intent and providing content recommendations for our content writing team
- Minimum 3 years agency or related experience
- Works well under pressure and can work to occasional tight deadlines
- Fantastic communication and language skills
- Friendly and approachable
- A team player and contributor who strives for the best result for our clients
- Self-motivated and is genuinely excited by technology
- A strong work ethic and ‘can-do’ problem solving attitude
If you’re looking for the next opportunity to progress your career, we look forward to receiving your application. Remuneration is negotiable based on experience and how well you can demonstrate you fit the selection criteria.