Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
For close to 40 years now, Workhouse has evolved to become one of WA’s most innovative and adaptive independent advertising agencies. Today, our strong team of 40 are working to meet the ever-changing needs of some of Australia’s most successful businesses.
As demand for our creative and strategic capabilities continues to grow, so does the need to bolster our team of digital, creative and marketing specialists.
And this brings us to you.
We are on the hunt for an SEO professional who can bring a performance-driven focus to some of our key accounts.
The clients you will work alongside are leaders and innovators in their industry from omni-channel retailers to pure-play eCommerce, high volume lead generation businesses and brand building. Our work continues to set new benchmarks for our clients’ success and the way they drive their business!
In your role, you will join our broader agency team of like-minded, enthusiastic, results-driven people. On any given day, you’ll work directly alongside the Digital Integration Director and our 10+ strong team of digital experts comprising other SEOs, Content Production Specialists and Digital Campaign Managers.
You will be establishing and running client strategies, helping to deliver strong ongoing SEO results. Delivering and demonstrating tangible work and the successes delivered will be an important part of your role.
Please apply if you can demonstrate a best practice approach to:
- White Hat and ethical SEO initiatives / strategies that deliver a competitive ROI
- Testing, collecting and analysing data demonstrating ROI
- Ensuring good conversion rates through multi-variate testing
- Conducting market research to identify trends and insights
- Your understanding of the tactics and strategies used to improve keyword rankings
- Technical Site Audits including the understanding of the data presented and the ability to provide recommendations and direction for our web development team to implement ongoing optimisations and recommendations
- Keyword & competitor research including the presentation and implementation of identified opportunities for improvement
- The understanding of searcher intent, Google’s latest SERP changes and algorithm updates, and how each should contribute to each client’s on-page strategy
- Content mapping and the ability to convey client keyword strategies to our content production team to achieve the desired search rankings
- Link building including local directory submission and developing outreach strategies
- Minimum 3+ years in a similar SEO role
- Someone who is friendly and approachable with the ability to work collaboratively with other team members in order to grow and develop each other’s skill sets and deliver excellent results for our clients
- Strong analytical thinker with the ability to accurately translate data into insights and actionable outcomes
- Organised operator with an ability to manage competing priorities
- A detail-orientated approach. You’ll be working across big clients who expect a high level of output and a professional approach to their SEO campaign.
- You’re a stickler for process and procedure. You document your work well and understand the importance of working with complete visibility and transparency.
- Someone who is an excellent communicator with a strong ability to build and maintain meaningful relationships
- Someone who is looking to challenge the norm and push the boundaries
- Someone who has a ‘can-do’ attitude and is a proven problem solver with a strong work ethic
- Someone who keeps up to date with, and is genuinely excited by, all SEO trends and emerging technologies and actively seeks to bring new thinking into their work
- An SEO nerd who is ready to strategise new tasks with other members of the SEO team, with a keen passion for testing and recording progress
- Someone who is comfortable accompanying the Digital Campaign Managers to client meetings and presenting on SEO strategy and campaign performance
In return, you’ll join one of Perth’s most established independent advertising agencies, making local and national brands famous for close to four decades.
We leave egos at the door and thrive on a culture that’s driven by high-performance and great relationships. We’re collaborative and consultative, with a relaxed vibe that lets you focus on delivering the most effective and creative solutions for our clients.
It’s an inspiring and rewarding way to work – and one that ensures our clients and our agency are constantly working together towards a common goal.
Workhouse & Work From Home
The focus on independence and proactive working is more important than ever. It’s also an opportunity to enjoy flexible work arrangements, with a mix of office and WFH arrangements welcomed.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone who’s keen for an exciting new challenge; ready to develop their skills; and who is looking to work in a truly collaborative and positive agency environment.
Sound like you? Please apply…