We are looking for an SEO/SEM Specialist to complement our full service offering to our extensive portfolio of local and national clients. Working within our established Search team, you will be establishing and running client strategies and campaigns, and helping to deliver strong SEO results.
Reporting these successes will be an important part of your role, and working with our account service team to help communicate objectives and outcomes to our clients.
Please apply if you can demonstrate a best practice approach to:
- SEO initiatives that deliver a competitive ROI
- Testing, collecting and analysing data
- Ensuring good conversion rates through multi-variate testing
- Market behaviour analysis to identify trends and insights
- Competitor research
- Your understanding of the tactics and strategies
- Works well under pressure and can work to occasional tight deadlines
- Fantastic communication skills, friendly and approachable.
- Self-motivated and is genuinely excited by technology.
- A strong work ethic and ‘can-do’ problem solving attitude
If this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please apply.