ABOUT THE ROLE
Looking to bring your experience to one of WA’s most innovative and adaptive independent agencies? Workhouse is on the hunt for an experienced Social Media professional who can bring a performance-driven focus to some of our key accounts. In your role, you will work closely with the Digital Integration Director and Account Service team to ensure campaign and client success.
- 3+ years in a similar social role and be an expert in the setup and running of Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn campaigns and ad accounts, including Facebook Pixel / Insights Tag / Pinterest Tag implementation and setup
- Management of both paid social budgets and organic content strategies
- Expertise in audience setup and integration with data sources
- Proven reporting, monitoring and performance analysis
- Facebook Blueprint certification desirable but not required
- Client facing – attending meetings, conducting workshops and attending client pitches
Who we are looking for…
- Performance paid media expert
- Passionate storyteller and great content creator
- Strong analytical thinker with the ability to accurately translate data into insights and actionable outcomes
- Organised operator with an ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively with other team members in order to grow and develop each other’s skill sets
- A detail orientated approach. You’ll be working across big clients with complex product structures and campaign set ups
- Excellent communicator and ability to build and maintain meaningful relationships
- Someone who is looking to challenge the norm and push the boundaries
- Someone who is a proven problem solver
- Someone who keeps up to date with all social media trends and emerging technologies and actively seeks to bring new thinking into their work
In return, you’ll join one of Perth’s most established independent agencies, making local and national brands famous for over 35 years. At Workhouse, our team of over 35 like-minded, enthusiastic, creative people thrive on a culture that’s driven by high-performance and building great relationships. We’re collaborative and consultative, with a relaxed vibe that lets you focus on getting results and doing great work.
We leave our egos at the door and work as a collective of business specialists to deliver the most effective and creative solutions for our clients. It’s an inspiring way to work and one that ensures our clients and our agency are constantly working together towards a common goal.
Workhouse & Work From Home
The focus on independence and proactive working is more important than ever. It’s also an opportunity to enjoy flexible work arrangements, with a mix of office and WFH arrangements welcomed. Ample parking is available on-site for days when you are working from the agency.
This is an awesome opportunity for someone who’s keen for an exciting new challenge, ready to develop their skills and is looking to work in a truly collaborative and fun environment.
Sound like you? Please apply…