For close to 40 years now, Workhouse has evolved to become one of WA’s most innovative and adaptive independent agencies. Today, our strong team of 40 are working to meet the ever-changing needs of some of Australia’s most successful businesses.
As demand for our creative and strategic capabilities continues to grow, so does the need to bolster our team of digital, creative and marketing specialists.
And this brings us to you.
We are on the hunt for an experienced Social Media professional who can bring a performance-driven focus to some of our key accounts.
As a Facebook Preferred Marketing Partner, we work with substantial budgets and advanced campaign setups. The clients you will work alongside are leaders and innovators in their industry from omni-channel retailers to pure-play eCommerce, high volume lead generation businesses and brand building. Our work continues to set new benchmarks for our clients’ success and the way they drive their business!
In your role, you will join our broader agency team of like-minded, enthusiastic, results-driven people. On any given day, you’ll work directly alongside the Digital Integration Director and 10+ in-house digital campaign managers.
- 3+ years in a similar social role that ensures you’re an expert in the setup and running of Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn campaigns and ad accounts, including Facebook Pixel / Insights Tag / Pinterest Tag implementation and setup
- Expertise in audience strategy, setup and integration with data sources
- Proven reporting, monitoring, optimisation and performance analysis
- Facebook Blueprint certification desirable but not required
- Occasional client facing – attending meetings, conducting workshops and attending client pitches
Who we are looking for…
- Performance paid media expert
- Strong analytical thinker with the ability to accurately translate data into insights and actionable outcomes
- Organised operator with an ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively with other team members in order to grow and develop each other’s skill sets
- A detail-orientated approach. You’ll be working across big clients with complex product structures and campaign set ups.
- Excellent communicator and strong ability to build and maintain meaningful relationships
- Someone who is looking to challenge the norm and push the boundaries
- Someone who is a proven problem solver
- Someone who keeps up to date with all social media trends and emerging technologies and actively seeks to bring new thinking into their work
In return, you’ll join one of Perth’s most established independent agencies, making local and national brands famous for close to four decades.
We leave egos at the door and thrive on a culture that’s driven by high-performance and great relationships. We’re collaborative and consultative, with a relaxed vibe that lets you focus on delivering the most effective and creative solutions for our clients.
It’s an inspiring and rewarding way to work – and one that ensures our clients and our agency are constantly working together towards a common goal.
Workhouse & Work From Home
The focus on independence and proactive working is more important than ever. It’s also an opportunity to enjoy flexible work arrangements, with a mix of office and WFH arrangements welcomed. Ample parking is available on-site for days when you are working from the agency.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone who’s keen for an exciting new challenge; ready to develop their skills; and who is looking to work in a truly collaborative and positive agency environment.
Sound like you? Please apply…